WHAT DOES THIS NOTICE COVER?
This is the Privacy Notice of Fusion. It describes how we will make use of data which you provide to us or any of our Fusion companies.
Please read this page carefully before you start to use this site. Our site may include links to other websites over which we have no control. Fusion is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites. We may also link to other websites operated by Fusion which operate under separate privacy policies. If you access these websites via our site, you should review the privacy policies of those websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
If you have any queries regarding this Privacy Notice or complaints about our use of your information please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to deal with your complaint or query as soon as possible.
INFORMATION WHICH WE MAY OBTAIN ABOUT YOU
The types of information we may collect and process from you include:
- Your contact information (e.g. salutation, name, telephone number, email address, postal address, organisation);
- Your financial information (e.g. credit card number, security code, expiration date);
- Information related to your travel profile (e.g. accommodation and travel preferences, booking history, special health accommodations, any comment your note to us);
- Information related to your client profile (e.g. delivery address, country of residence, favourite currency);
- Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us;
- If you contact us or our agents, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you; and
- Information related to the browser or device you use to access our sites, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information.